18 August 2008

...Got Tons to Say....Just Around the Schoolhouse Corner...

Just a note to any dear readers who check my blog and find I've not no new posts after a day or so...

Among other things, my son is beginning college imminently and my daughter is just as imminently off to her sophomore year in high school, so I'm lately lost in a flurry of beginning school year sorts of things.

Nevertheless, I'm listening daily to accounts of the run-up to the democratic convention--including the ongoing and never-ending berating of Hillary Clinton beside the incessant and stomach-turning idolizing of Barack Obama,--the explosive situation in Georgia, the mounting meaningless deaths in Iraq, the daily lawless stunts by Bush and company, the increasing evidence that the democratic 'presumptive' nominee has gotten there through a massive campaign of bullying, intimidation, disenfranchisement, and more--that continues right down the line to the staged convention...

...stay tuned.

I'll explode soon.

No comments: